Wednesday, September 8, 2021

SOLD Remington 1100 .410 25" SKEET Barrel 2.5" Chamber

You are looking at a personal shot gun of mine. It's been in my collection since the late 1980's . Used for skeet-rabbit- grouse & pheasant hunting in New Yorkisstan. Also used for NY Hunter Ed Classes I once taught.






















 The gun has 2 issues:

1. The magazine tube for end cap nut detent that goes inside the for end is broken. Snapped at the ring. All the parts are present.

2. A previous owner took it to a local gunsmith who proceeded to drill a sling swivel hole and drilled it off center. 


Other than that is has a few handling marks a tad of blue worn at contact points. It has served me well since then with only annual cleanings and replace the gas rings now and then.


 I don't shoot her any more.

I have an extra set of steel gas rings that will accompany this sale.  

LOP 14"+-

OAL 45"+-

SN# L193309H

BBL 25" Vent rib 2 beads

Fixed SKEET choke as marked on the barrel


I'll post more pictures on my blog at www.blackpowderbill.com you may have to look for the specific article. You can also follow me on Facebook-

Payment will be money order of bank check 

If shipping to your area requires some sort of special state agency permission you'll have to provide that as well as the local FFL receiving. 


Shipping cost will be $40.00 insured UPS


Thanks for looking Visit my other listings for Taylors Fireamrs and reloading components

#blackpowderbill 

No comments: