Friday, April 21, 2023

SOLD SKS Blade Bayonet Factory 26 Matching 7.62x39 Chinese China


SKS Blade Bayonet Factory 26 Matching 7.62x39 Chinese China


 This is a matching Chinese SKS with a folding blade bayonet. It has the 26 in a triangle markings of the Chinese military Factory 26, also known as the Jianshe Arsenal or Jianshe Machine Tool Factory in central China near the city of Chongqing. 

The rifle comes with a sling and cleaning kit in the buttstock. 

As you can see from the photos, it has been well used but the chrome lined bore is in very good condition.  

This rifle is a shooter. 


All information noted above is from the collector

Payment money order or bank check

Shipping cost depends on final sale price including sales tax and GB fee-Over size boxes –Residential delivers UPS charges extra. Avg. cost runs between $45 to 75$

After winning I’ll contact you OR you can contact me-Failure to contact me after 4 days I send a payment reminder-On the 5th day I cancel the order and file a NON Paying Bidder claim.

All my contact information is on the invoice-

Check out my other offerings Winchesters-Russian-Finn-Tikka-Tula rifles

Regards, #BPBReloading FFL 35 years

Veteran Owned



                                   











No comments: