Friday, April 21, 2023

SOLD M-44 Tula 1944 dated Laminated Stock All Matching Numbers Soviet Union 7.62x54r Russia Carbine Folding Bayonet

 M-44 Tula 1944 dated Laminated Stock All Matching Numbers Soviet Union 7.62x54r Russia Carbine Folding Bayonet

As listed on GunBroker under #BPBReloading you canfind the link to my auctions on the front page of this blog.

This Tula Arsenal made M-44 in a beautiful laminated stock.  It has obviously been arsenal refurbished. The rifle is in very good condition throughout. 

Here is your chance to own a beautiful example of a scarce Tula M-44.

All information noted above is from the collector

Payment money order or bank check

Shipping cost depends on final sale price including sales tax and GB fee-Over size boxes –Residential delivers UPS charges extra. Avg. cost runs between $45 to 75$

After winning I’ll contact you OR you can contact me-Failure to contact me after 4 days I send a payment reminder-On the 5th day I cancel the order and file a NON Paying Bidder claim.

All my contact information is on the invoice-

Check out my other offerings Winchesters-Russian-Finn-Tikka-Tula rifles

Regards, #BPBReloading FFL 35 years

Veteran Owned













No comments: