Tuesday, April 25, 2023

SOLD Buffalo Bill Winchester 1894 30/30 Octagonal Barrel NIB Mfg 1968



 




Buffalo Bill
Consignment Sale- AS IS-
New in the box Uncocked & Unfired
Manufactured 1968 112,923 
1894 Winchester 30/30 26” Octagonal barrel hang tag still on lever 
Has box and papers 
Serial number 13154
All information noted above is from the collector

Payment money order or bank check
Shipping cost depends on final sale price including sales tax and GB fee-Over size boxes –Residential delivers UPS charges extra. Avg. cost runs between $45 to 75$
After winning I’ll contact you OR you can contact me-Failure to contact me after 4 days I send a payment reminder-On the 5th day I cancel the order and file a NON Paying Bidder claim.
All my contact information is on the invoice-
Check out my other offerings Winchesters-Russian-Finn-Tikka-Tula rifles
Regards, #BPBReloading FFL 35 years
Veteran Owned












No comments: