Tuesday, October 18, 2022

SOLD Winchester 1892 38/40 Mfg 1907+-

 Winchester 1892 38/40

1892W

This is a consignment sale-ALL Firearms ship to a FFL.  Check your local laws if you live in or think you are in a restricted area. This includes cartridges. My FFL is in the GunBroker server .

PAYMENT: Money Order-Bank Check or cash if you are local-NO CREDIT CARDS

FOLLOW the GunBroker order process- I can NOT move them forward until YOU DO! This causes me to  force the sale order closed.

NON PAYING BUYERS:  IN 4 DAYS IF YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED TO MY EMAILS A PAYMENT REQUEST IS SENT THEN I  FILE A NON PAYING BIDDER REPORT & REQUEST A CREDIT.

ALL #BPBRELOADING SALES ARE “AS IS”

Shipping cost vary from 45-85$ depending on your location,size of box,insurance cost if shipped to a residence or business address. YES I’ll combine sales for shipping purposes.

I do not clean or test fire these firearms-I’ll run a patch down the bore & take a quick peak to note condition. IF you are not familiar or do not possess the skills- I strongly recommend you have a competent gun smith go over your purchase before taking it to the range.

Regards, #BPBReloading                             www.blackpowderbill.com

Winchester 1892 38/40 SN# 368016
24” Octagonal barrel with full magazine tube- well patina worn bluing bore looks good for the age-dark is places plenty of rifling present. Sights are still present

Frame is silver 90% color gone some brown freckles discoloration

Stock in good condition with typical dings & bumps

Crescent butt plate















No comments: