Sunday, October 9, 2022

SOLD K-98 Mauser, Russian Capture, 8 mm, J. P. Sauer & Sons, 1940 dated, Soviet RC Mauser, Laminated Stock, Sling

 K98 8mm

This is a consignment sale-ALL Firearms ship to a FFL.  Check your local laws if you live in or think you are in a restricted area. This includes cartridges

FOLLOW the GunBroker order process- I can NOT move them forward until YOU DO! This causes me to  force the sale order closed. 

Many guys are not leaving BPB feedback-I’ve given several notices-Failure to leave me feedback   I’ll not leave you feed back.  I don’t even get a “HEY the rifle made it!”

ALL #BPBRELOADING SALES ARE AS IS

Shipping cost vary from 45-85$ depending on your location and if shipped to a residence or business address. YES I’ll combine sales for shipping purposes.

I do not clean or test fire these firearms-I’ll run a patch down the bore & take a quick peak to note condition. IF you are not familiar or do not possess the skills- I strongly recommend you have a competent gun smith go over your purchase before taking it to the range.

Regards, #BPBReloading                             www.blackpowderbill.com


K-98 Mauser, Russian Capture, 8 mm, J. P. Sauer & Sons, 1940 dated, Soviet RC Mauser, Laminated Stock, Sling

This a Russian Capture K-98 Mauser made in 1940 by J. P. Sauer and Sons. The bore is bright with strong rifling. This rifle is in the typical excellent, refurbished condition of these rifles that came out of Russia. 

The only area that is not in close to perfect condition is the butt plate. It is missing some finish. It has a laminated stock. The numbers are typical of a Soviet refurbed Mauser. The receiver and stock are matching. 

There are numerous Waffenampts present. The rifle comes with a reproduction leather Mauser sling.


No comments: