Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Winchester 12 Gauge 3 in 1 3/4 oz 5 Shot Double X Turkey 10/Box 50 Shells

As listed on Gun Broker You can purchase directly as well

 


5 boxes new stock just arrived 2/27/2022 First I've had in 2 years.

You'll get 5 boxes 10 shells per box 50 shells total.
Email me a copy of your ID for address and age verification after winning the sale.
This will be a BUY IT NOW


GB will add in sales tax and a fee onto my sale price. 
Can be shipped where allowed Ships ground ORD adult signature residence is a little more $ than if shipped to a business.
AVG shipping for a 10 pound box UPS insured is $12.95 to 35$ depending on state and local.
Payment Money order


ALL MY CONTACT INFORMATION IS LISTED ON THE INTERNET , GB AS WELL AS ON THE INVOICE. DO NOT HESITATE TO CALL/TEXT IF I DO NOT RESPOND TO YOUR EMAIL WITH-IN A DAYS TIME. 

Thanks for looking and Please check out my other items for sale-

Regards BPB
35 YEARS FFL
 VETERAN

No comments: