Friday, March 11, 2022

SOLD MAS 36, 7.5 French, Mfg. 1945, Bolt Matches, 1936, W/ 4 stripper clips

 Sellers note:

This is a consignment sale- Payment will be Money order or Bank check which  ever is best for you- ALL RIFLES SHIP TO A FFL--I need your FFLs license to ship. Give your FFL my email which is on the order/invoice and have them email me a copy-I'll email back my license. YOUR FFL can also give you a transfer copy to send with the payment. Here's the deal- I'm having to chase down FFL's this takes time multipule phone calls and emails to bad address's.  

SHIPPING: Packages are usually posted on Tues. or Wed. for UPS- this means I stick the shipping lable on the box. UPS will pickup on a delivery day. Which my be that day or later in the week. IF your FFL is home based or a business I need to know this for shipping purposes. Shipping cost flat out suck. Box prices are 10-12$ IF I don't have one that will accommodate your rifle. 
ALL #BPBReloading sales are "AS IS" always have been-
Rifles condition: I don't clean nor inspect for operation. The majority of the bores are good condition many still have preservative in them. IF a rifle has a particular issue good or bad and I notice it it will be mentioned. I run a oil patch down teh bores to feel for hang-ups. All rifles need a good going over-teardown and cleaning. 
Please check out my other sales items & look for more rifles in the coming days. Pretty much all year I'll be listing this collection. 

Regards BPB FFL 35 years
 

MAS 36, 7.5 French, Made in 1945, bolt matches, 1936, with 4 stripper clips

This is a beautiful condition MAS 36 in 7.5 French.  Wood and metal are in very good condition.  Matching except for floor plate.  Bright, clean bore with excellent rifling.  Bayonet it present.  Letter code puts it as post war, 1945 production.  Very clean rifle with 4 stripper clips included.

 Additional info Seller notes
General facts from the intrernet-
The MAS Modèle 36, also known as the Fusil à répétition 7 mm 5 M. 36[3], is a military bolt-action rifle. First adopted in 1936 by France and intended to replace the Berthier and Lebel series of service rifles, it saw service long past the World War II period. It was manufactured from late 1937 onward by Manufacture d'Armes de Saint-Étienne (MAS), one of several government-owned arms factories in France. Only 250,000 MAS-36 rifles were available to equip the French infantry during the Battle of France in 1940. Mass production finally caught up after World War II and MAS-36 rifles became widely used in service during the First Indochina War, the Algerian War and the Suez Crisis. All together, about 1.1 million MAS-36 rifles had been manufactured when production ceased in 1952.
















 

No comments: