Thursday, February 3, 2011

NRA American Rifleman collection for sale 60 plus years

NRA American Rifleman collection for sale 60 plus years
Coming soon! 
I have a large collection of the NRA's American Rifleman magazines dating from 1939 up till about 2000. I stopped arranging them in 2000. I have WW2, Korean Conflict and the Vietnam police action years. 

 WW2 are housed in leather bound magazine holders will sell for $125.00 each yr. Other years will be priced accordingly from $5.00 to $10.00 per magazine.

 I have some double sets that can be sold as individual months. I'll list them as time permits. These magazines contain firearm information on the worlds most well know arms you'll not see in any other publication.

Pleas contact me off forum for more information.

Thanks BPB

No comments: