Monday, October 26, 2009

Firearms registered on income tax forms is Bogus

Ok people stop sending me the same BS we've been reading about all year.
I know the NRA came out with an opinion and for the lack of enthusiasm on my part I'll post this from snopes.
Along with my latest reply to a person who wanted me to pass this on to WCSC's members.
###

Nope I'll not pass this on~ this has been circulating all year in one form or another.


The first part is usually the story or rumor and the last part either backs it up or dismisses it. In this case, neither has any hope of passing.

#-1 A pending Senate bill would require that all handgun owners list their guns on their federal income tax returns. False!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/taxreturns.asp

#-2 A bill before Congress would prohibit ownership of handguns by those who have not obtained firearm licenses. True! However no one supports it!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp



Regards
BlackPowderBill
Ontario,NY. 14519

No comments: