Saturday, January 30, 2021

Ammo Stock Report January 21 2021 by BlackPowderBill


 


Last weeks Jan, 21 sales were down due to lack of cartridges to offer. Out the door were 93 boxes-different flavors. Shot shells sales were up & from speaking with customers, I was the only person who had any in the area. I have a good 50 cases on shotgun shells on back order. People still calling looking for unobtanium minerals.

 No word on when they will arrive or be available. Moving a few assorted components out the door and a little powder-what I have left. No dies on hand at the distributors except for some old odd cartridges. What I see they are going for double my sales prices. I.E. 100$ and up per set-reloading press's-moulds can be found but you will be paying way over MSRP. 

 Viewed a LEE 490 dia double cavity round ball mould on fleabay 29 bids and it was at $101.00. When available I sell these for 25$. IMPO Come on guys are you that goofy to pay 4 or 5 times the retail cost for a item? 

Oh well guess you are. SMH DAF Hey here's a thought. If a person is willing to drive all over town or sit in a parking lot waiting for a box store to open for a cartridge. How prepared are they when down to that last can of soup? 


Regards #blackpowderbill

No comments: