Tuesday, December 8, 2020

SOLD Flint Lock Left Hand Built by Troy Golden 54 cal Green Mountain Barrel

 Flintlock Left Hand Full Stock Hawken  circa: 1980's

 

Super Fancy Maple Stripes the entire length of the stick.

Weight 10.5 pounds

Builder: Troy Golden

42” Green Mountain barrel 15/16”+-

Front sight brass blade Rear sight Iron Buckhorn

OAL 58”

LOP 14”

Iron furniture

L&R Lock 900

Double Set Triggers mfg. L & R

Set the rear trigger prior to pulling hammer back so the sear isn't being held up by the trigger .

Bore is in good condition Sharp Rifling. Take to the range shoot her as this is a fine rifle.

 

Remember this is a 35 yr old + rifle that resided in costal Florida’s humidity & was used to hunt and shoot. Previous owner was shooting one hole groups at 50 yards.

1st owner after Troy is a fellow Bush Crafter Justin Cook from the first series of Man Woman Wild.

As typical with a used rifle the wood has a few marks and finish wear. Nothing that distracts from the operation or beauty. FYI: If this was a right hand rifle I’d most likely keep it to shoot then sell.

This LH Flintlock is back to me as it was traded for another LH rifle. I have cleaned & lubed as I do my own muzzleloaders.

The previous owner is on this forum-

I have additional pictures posted on my blog-ask and I'll PM you the address.

I'll cover shipping to the lower 48- where allowed

I like copy of your drivers license with payment so I know for sure who it is going to.

Please contact me is you have any questions as at times my descriptions are missing details or cryptic in nature.

Leave me your phone number in the message and I'll call you if needed.

Payment USPO Money Order Made out to Bill Brookover

All my sales are-“AS IS”-

Price $1,300.00

Price in 2020 was $1,500.00

Regards Bill

Thanks for looking

Regards,

#BlackPowderBill FFL 35 years Veteran owned




















Thanks for looking #BlackPowderBill

I also have other muzzle loader for sale:


50 cal flint barrel 50 cal 1000$


No comments: