Wildlife Trapping Workshop: Instructor,Jason Chapman
Cost is $75.00 visit the link above to purchase your class ticket[s].
Wildlife Trapping Class:
Come learn the fundamentals of wildlife trapping from a professional trapper. Experience hands on training in an entertaining and educational setting. See how to select the right gear and set it up for success in the field. Understand how very subtle and specific details make all the difference. Review the trapping regulations and help understand how to keep yourself legal.
This is a course designed to get you into wildlife trapping from start to finish. Whether you are targeting coyotes, beavers, or other furbearers this detailed workshop will get you ahead of the game. Over two days you will experience the full range of what it takes to be a successful trapper.
Learn with hands on workshops:
• Proper trap selection and anchor systems
• Trap tuning, set up, and repairs
• Correctly dyeing and waxing equipment
• Fundamentals of setting for specific species
• Practice land and water sets for a variety of Georgia Wildlife
• Snare making and proper use
Another action-packed day:
• Run an actual trapline and check traps with a pro
• Learn proper wildlife handling skills (Especially dealing with non-target catches)
• Fur handling techniques
• Reading tracks and terrain
• Specialized predator trapping techniques for year-roundsuccess
• Bait and lure selection as well as how to make your own for less.
Trapping is a skill that takes a lifetime to master, however getting direct instruction on the fundamentals will make sure you start out in the right direction. Come join us for an amazing class that even the most experienced outdoorsmen will enjoy and learn from.
Notepad and pencil, Leather gloves, rubber gloves, Knee pads or a foam kneeling pad
Would also suggest rubber boots or waterproof boots.
If students have gear and want some advice on it. bring it with you also.
What can I bring into the event?
Need to pack a lunch, bring snack, drinks and water. A hat, backpack to keep supplies, and personal items. This is a simi primitive area. Comfortable clothing for working in dirt, and water. A change of clothing and shoes.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
This is a ran or shine workshop, credit for workshop available for next class.