Friday, December 1, 2023

SOLD 1858 Springfield 58 cal Rebore by Bobby Hoyt

 Consignment sale

All Sales AS IS
 I've dubbed this rifle the "FrankenField"






























This rifle was customized to be a shooter! Over all condition is in great shape. That's my opinion ,your mileage may differ!
Bore is clean rifling sharp 
Barrel was bedded at the breech as you can see in the pictures where Hoyt's stamped info is present.
Picture tag has all details
1858 barrel  I misread the last digit it's an 8 not a 3
1864 Lock with modified hammer face

A metal ram rod is included it is not an original-does not fit the ram rod channel.
This rifle was apart when it came to me. I cleaned up the steel & bore you may want to polish it that's up to you.
 The lock needs a bridal screw and the bridal has small cracks- it does not effect the function.
If I find screws & bridal before it sells I'll send them along.

$900.00

Some areas require a muzzleloader to be shipped to a FFL
Payment money order or bank check

Shipping appx $65.00 depending on your location & final total cost

Thanks for looking 
Regards 
BPBReloading FFL
Since 1985 Veteran Owned

 WARNING:

oh yes

For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov







No comments: