Tuesday, August 24, 2021

SOLD M 44 Tula Soviet Russian Mosin Nagant 7.62X54R Carbine Hex Receiver

 

M 44 Tula Soviet Russian Mosin Nagant 7.62X54R Carbine Hex Receiver

 

For Sale, a 1944 dated matching Soviet M-44 carbine made at the Tulsa Arsenal. The total production of M-44’s at Tula in 1944 was 74,490 out of a total M-44 production of over 2.2 million rifles.

 

This Rifle has a Hex Receiver. The tang is stamped Tula 26 with a hammer and is overstamped with the Tula star 44. Here is a chance to own a very rare Mosin Nagant.

 

This rifle has been arsenal refinished and comes with a Soviet Carbine sling and dog collars.

Bore is bright, some discoloration on the bolt and handling marks consistent with a 76 year old firearm.

Sellers note:

 

This is a consignment piece if you have a specific question email me and I will forward it to the owner.

There are more pictures I'll post them on my Blog www.blackpowderbill.com  and FaceBook Page under #blackpowderbill

Shipping cost will be $40.00 insured lower 48 UPS

 

The owner has 50 rifles most will be offered for sale here on my page. Follow me on Facebook & blogger for direct sales where items are first posted prior to hitting the auction sites.

 

All BPB sales are “As Is” always have been

Payment Money order, Bank Check

 

No credit cards the only E-payment I use is Cash App























No comments: