Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Who Was That Masked Man?

"I don't know but he left this silver bullet." :-D

I have been watching the residents of Rose(NY) walking around masked for quite sometime before the proclamation. Makes no sense to me. Nobody within yards much less feet in Rose and wearing a mask. Like the boogie man was going to come running out of nowhere and breathe on them. C-19 is a droplet carried virus. Not an a airborne virus. I guess people just enjoy walking around with masks on?

Yesterday was my first shopping trip in two weeks. Got lunch at the Burger Queen, fueled up, dropped off empty soda bottles at the dog shelter and went to Wally-world. My first trip since King Andrew proclaimed through out New Yorkistan the loyal subjects shall wear a mask when social distancing is not possible. The disloyal subjects shall be arrested and fined $1,000.00.On my way down rte 414 to Waterloo vehicle after vehicle one occupant ,no one else in the vehicle, windows up and wearing a mask?

After I got my grub at Burger Queen(I am a sucker for dbl cheeseburgers and Dr Pepper)I was sitting on rte 5&20 eating in the truck. Observing vehicle after vehicle going by with only one person in it and they are masked? The best observation of the day was a lady passes me in the left lane ob 5&20 She is driving left handed and holding a cloth over her nose and mouth. No one else in the car windows up.
Seemed to be risky behavior to me. Risk a motor vehicle accident to prevent me from getting C-19,nice lady.

Wally-world was confusing as hell. Signs and arrows stuck to the floor indicating one way aisles and two way aisles but you have to maintain social distancing in the two way aisles. Huh? Takes you twice as long to get your stuff and get out. Increasing your exposure time to a potential person with no symptoms out and about. Even in the one way aisles I kept more than 6 feet from people. I am pooping razor blades to be out away from my house to begin with. I was in there only got 15 items and it took me 45 minutes! Mask was hot and driving me crazy in less than 20. Hot weather they are going to be a real joy.

So I am guessing the multitude of loyal subjects have not read the CDC's guidelines for for using a mask during the C-19 outbreak. First of all the guru's say improper use of the mask increases your chance above people that just wander around unmasked and wash their hands. Let that sink in. Then it gives the proper times to wear it and how to wear it.

Then describes what to do with it so if you don't already have it you infect yourself by improperly handling the mask. Surgeon General and Fauci have repeatedly said most people infect them selves with their own hands. Don't depend on masks,wash your hands with soap! The soap breaks down the fat in the virus killing it in 10-15 seconds 335 million folks in America majority running around with no clue, scared to die and scared of getting  arrested by robo-cop.

Certainly have sold a lot of masks. Try to buy disposable masks or bandanas right now.

Typical government mandate something that can potentially do more harm than good if not trained in how to use it. Threaten to fine you $500.00 and then two days later raise the fine to $1,000.00. Any public safety announcements on tv educating people on how to use the masks correctly? No!
Stay safe. Bad bug out here.



=======
My friend is a retired Deputy in NY so he's a bit observant and a no BS kind of man.

I am still never shocked to see how fast people are willing to replace "I" with "WE". Do the "WE's" really give a crap about the "I's".. NAH! ot for a second only long enough to promote the collective.


BPB

No comments: