Wednesday, June 26, 2019

For Sale: CVA Power Belt Copper 50cal 295gr #AC1595

You are purchasing 3 packages of 20 bullets per package-CVA 50 cal power belts like described in the title


Shipping will be in a medium USPS flat rate box unless you want me to remove the bullets from the manufactures packaging. Then they can ship in a Small Flat rate box for $9.00

Shipping will be determined at time of purchase , it is usually close to what I have listed~~ USPS flat rate or FedEX

Payment money order or bank check your choice

Ammunition Requires an Adult Signature where applicable*. Cartridges can only be shipped to a street address. NO PO Boxes

*ALL FIREARMS SALES REQUIRE A FFL TO TRANSFER

CARTRIDGE SALES "IF" YOUR LOCAL REQUIRES A COPY OF YOUR PERMIT OR OTHER ID TO BE SENT TO ME , THEN YOU NEED TO FURNISH IT WITH PAYMENT.

BPBRS CAN NOT SORT OUT ALL THE LEGALITIES IN EACH STATE AND CITY. THE PURCHASER IS RESPONSIBLE TO FOLLOW ALL LOCAL,STATE & FEDERAL LAWS



I post my pictures of products where possible, most pictures and nomenclatures featured in my auctions are manufactures. With that being said; at times descriptions vary from manufacture and the occasional internet picture.

To see additional pictures I will at times post them on my blog at WWW.BlackPowderBill.com or FB under BlackPowderBill

GunBroker under bpbreloading.

Regards , BPB

No comments: