Monday, November 21, 2011

Ron Paul and the medias age hang-up & black-out!!

Why is everyone is so fixated on congressman's Paul's age?
I was speaking with a friend today and he asked me who I'd vote for. I replied without hesitation Ron Paul. Who else would I vote for ? Mittens or Handy Herman the Federal reserve chairman?
People are worried about the borders yet they forget it was thier boy Klinton that signed NAFA and was elected to office with large union support. 6 months later the three,3 big union Presidents cried foul.
I told my friend that I plan on changing parties from Conservative to Republican so I can vote for Congressman Ron Paul in the primaries. I don't have a lot of confidence in either party. Paul is the only one who has a plan. He is the only one that can debate off the top of his head while the others can stay on topic.

Ronald Reagan was almost 70 years old when he was elected to his first term as President. He was born Feb 6 1911, and sworn in as President on Jan 20, 1981
Mittens is 65 Once Gov of Mass., need I say more to firearms owners!!
Handy Herman is 67  Federal reserve chairman in Kansas another wall street puppet.
Dick Perry is the kid @ 61 was a Demonrat then flipped to Republican so he's a true RINO
Hillary Clinton is 65  Yea sure, lets start a war.
Newt Gingrich 68  Had his chance to change things.

So stop worring about the borders not being funded. Stop worring about weed being legalised
Those you hear complaining about his military stance can't be real veterans, if they are at all. No military person wants to go to war for people who start them. The gays took over the military decades ago. The baby molesters are in your church,scouts,schools & government.
 It's all bullshit people to distract you from the real world facts.

 They stole your retirement,wages,jobs,401k's,food,firearms and freedom And you tell me you want to vote for the same ol shit again?

Goverment drug and gun runners.
Wake up!

Stop supporting them!

No comments: