Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Bad Trades , Non-Payment for services , Shady Internet deals. "C" Strikers Next week

FYI:
 I read today another long laundry list of names who made bad trades, lack of services & articles shipped before payment. The difference between BlackPowderBill's Reloading Supplies and many other FB/Internet sutlers. BPBRS is a licensed FFL dealer,DBA registered,Collector or taxes for the Governor and has been providing the shooting community with supplies for over 30+ years. BPBRS has shipped to all 50 states and had customers in Canada come to the shop when I was in New Yorkisstan. BPBRS not only sells the tools you need, he knows how to & uses them.
+++
 Customers and fellow followers. I have placed an order for 25 "C" style strikers. These are the ones I've sold in the past with the Large English flint flakes and medicine bags. They will be here next week. Also, I found a contact to make hand forged strikers. When they arrive I'll do a demo on flint steel firemaking and evaluate.

SO , those of you who want hand forged can now get them from me. The price will be very reasonable between 12 to 15$.
Boost Post

Regards, BlackPowderBill

No comments: